FuseClick-SKAdNetworks Integration Manual
1 Create SKAdNetwork Profile
- First of all, you need to register at Apple Developer. Once you’re done with that, you need to get your Ad Network ID. In order to verify the install process of APP, the channel developer needs to put the ad network ID in their app’s information property list.
- Secondly, it is needed to generate Private Key and Public Key.. On the Ad network server, you need to use key to generate the signature and then use the signature to set the parameter of the SK Store Product Parameter Ad Network Attribution Signature.
- Here you can learn how to do Create SKAdNetwork profile: Advertisers->SKAdNetwork->Create SKAdNetwork:
- Title: The name of SKAdNetwork.
- SKAdNetwork ID: Enter the SKAdNetwork ID of your advertiser.
- Private Key: Enter the private key you generated in SKAdNetwork.
- Public Key: Enter the public key you generated in SKAdNetwork.
2 Create an advertiser and Bind SKAdNetwork
- When creating an advertiser, you need to add the SKAdNetwork configuration to the default settings of the advertiser, select the created SKAdNetwork, and also support the jump to re-add a new SKAdNetwork;
- Or add the SKAdNetwork configuration to the details page of the existing advertiser, select the created SKAdNetwork, and also support the jump to re-add a new SKAdNetwork;
3 Create offer；
- When creating an offer, you need to fill the general information for offer. In addition, the Conversion Tracking Protocol needs to select the SKAdNetwork mode and fills in the APP ID (required);
- SKAdNetwork Post-back
To receive post-back from SKAdNetwork, a post-back link is needed to be created.
It is sent by SKAdNetwork in JSON format via the POST method and contains the following information:
· Version: The version of the SKAdNetwork API. The latest is 2.2.
· Ad Network ID: your ID in SKAdNetwork if you’re a direct Advertiser or ID of your Advertiser, who uses SKAdNetwork.
· Campaign ID: the campaign ID you’ve set up on the SKAdNet worked it page in FuseClick.
· Transaction ID: the ID of the conversion (unique for each conversion regardless of anything).
· App ID: the ID of the application that should exist in the offer in FuseClick.
· Attribution signature: your personal/your Advertiser’s Private key that should exist in SKAdNetwork profile in FuseClick.
· Re-download: a flag that indicates the end-user re-downloaded and re-installed the application.
· Source App ID: the ID of the application in App Store, which contains an advertisement.
· Conversion value: the Conversion value.
· Fidelity type: indicates whether the install was generated via an impression or a click.
4 Create Campaign；
- In Campaign->Create Campaign
In order to generate Campaign, assign the configured Offer under the advertiser to Affiliate.
5 Associate the Campaign ID of Apple and Fuse
- In Advertisers->SKAdNetwork->Associate Campaign ID List, you can optionally fill in Affiliate’s sub channels to associate Apple with Fuse’s Campaign ID . Currently, Apple allows each Campaign to create up to 100 traffic sources.
- Apple Campaign ID: Apple provides Campaign ID and allows each Campaign to create up to 100 traffic sources.
- Fuse Campaign ID: The Campaign ID of the bound advertiser provided by FuseClick;
6 The verification process of Data post-back
After FuseClick receiving the Post-back, it will check whether there are the required parameters: Ad Network ID, Apple App ID, Campaign ID. In order to verify that the request is from Apple, the signature must be verified. The Apple’s public key will be used to decode the signature, and then be compared with the decoded information of the byte array reconstructed which has the same parameters. A UTF-8 string is created by placing the parameters in a fixed order and separating them with the implicit character ‘\u2063’.
You will see all the parameters sending by SKAdNetwork:
“version” : “2.2”,
“ad-network-id” : “com.example”,
“campaign-id” : 42,
“app-id” : 525463029,